This add-on allows your website to automatically request the user's location, and if they agree, it will automatically geocode the user's location and apply the zip radius, or region based (depending on which setting you choose) filtering to the website. This ties directly into the zip / region filtering capabilities of the Geo software.
- Prompts the user to allow the website to use their location, and if approved will automatically geocode their location and filter the website
- Utilizes Google's geocoding API and requires the corresponding API account
- Configure the add-on to remember the user's location setting to prevent repeat permission prompts
- Configure which filtering you want to use - region or zip
- Configure the default ZIP distance filtering, if zip filtering is used