This powerful GeoDesic add on lets your users maintain an advanced watchlist, with inline AJAX powered "add to watchlist" features that can be displayed in category/search results, and directly on the listing page. Adding the listing to their watchlist does not take them away from the page they are on.
- User manages their own watchlist including:
- Add item from watchlist from category, module, or search results display
- Add item from listing details display (tag can be placed anywhere in the template)
- Remove item from watchlist page
- Change/customize their preferred notification period of when to receive a notification on the listing.
- Bidding on an item automatically adds the listing to their watchlist
- The watchlist page in the users account separate items in the watchlist into the following groups/tabs:
- Items Watched
- Expired Items Watched
- Items Won
- Items Lost
- Admin has a complete set of settings to controls related to the add-on, including the ability to customize what notification time period choices are available to the user.
- Bio Summary
- Fully customizable CSS & templates
- Pure W3C compliant & validated coding
- Complete semantic separation of functional/programming and visual layers